Monday, October 7, 2013
Nicole's Haunted Blogs:
Well; I stayed up pretty late again, watching a couple of movies. The first one from Netflix; Ghostlab, so I want to gain as much ghost hunting ideas from them as possible, I do like to watch, Ghost Adventures every Friday, which they also give me some ghost hunting tips. I started to watch; my other favorite film, 50 First Dates. In which; I finally passed out after watching half of it, that was around 3am. My husband was sound asleep; and snoring away, which ok, I didn't have to get up to early. As; this week is my surprise vacation time, I didn't know I got three weeks this year, so didn't plan any of these right, but next year we will plan it better lol. I hope to travel to; Scarefest to meet some people from Ghost Adventures and many others famous people in the paranormal, that would be awesome trip back East, maybe get to meet Bobby Macky while were there who knows. I keep getting RT's on Twitter from Bobby Macky, he told me about his music, so everytime I play and share his songs, he would sometimes RT, or Favorites, which is cool lol. Not sure; what today lies ahead, but I'm going to work more on my book. Its like a paranormal memoir; I finally have it all mapped out and just have to get it written, so can't wait to get it published. We have just 24 days left; until Halloween, which is my favorite holiday, besides Christmas. Even though; as a Christian were not supposed to celebrate Halloween, but I dont care I dont want to miss the fun or action?I'm becoming a rebel, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment