Monday, October 7, 2013
Nicole's Haunted Blogs:
I've been interested in paranormal for a long time. Because; of the weird things that, I had experienced every time I visited my grandparents, from my dad's side of the family. My first ghost encounter happened, when we were in Isabella lake, CA in 1988, and we heard a eerie male's laughter, it was strange, because I was alone with my grandmother, and there was no men around us, they were outside with my grandfather, so it wasn't any of them. So; I looked around to see where the eerie laughter was, it seemed to be directly behind me, so that sorta made me jump. I had no idea what ghost hunting was; like I do now. I asked my grandmother who was that? She said she thinks; it was the former tenant that killed himself there, so that somewhat makes since, but it scared the living bleep out of me. I was told that; not long after that incident, if that wasn't strange enough, something else happened to my grandparents house, about two weeks later there house was destroyed by a wild wind. I think; that place was cursed, but thats my opinion. That was only the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment