Saturday, October 25, 2014
Paranormal Diaries
Well; I know its been a while, since my last post, life gets busy and its hard to keep up with everything. But; least I managed to finished my first book, its called, Paranormal Diaries: of Nicole Gaspard, I'm currently working on a part:2, also its a continuation of my almost daily ghost encounters, that I know its them talking to me, through ghost devices, I get Class A's EVP's in my own room, so I know there's something that maybe attached to me somehow, from one of the haunted locations, I've been on, or something I don't know, but its something maybe around me, nothing bad or evil yet...but it can turn that way for the worst, I know when dealing with ghosts or entities, you have to be careful who your talking to or dealing with, never know who may come through. In one of my recent video sessions, I swear, I thought I heard, "I'm Satan," so that made me stop for a while...so if your not careful like to protect yourself with the white light, and ask for angelic protection, you maybe endangering yourself, and the ones you love. So; on a personal note, please don't do spirit communication, or the Ouija board, unless you know what to expect. The Ouija board; is a whole other ball game. Its something that armatures ghost hunters; should NOT deal or mess with, if you don't know what your doing, and are afraid before you use, it your own fears may come back and haunt you, so please pray and ask the white light for protection, before any spirit communication, try not do to any at your own house, but if your prepared for what may happen, than go ahead, but please be careful, have a happy safe Halloween. So; I also keep myself busy with, crochet, which is my other hobby, besides music, I also play and compose music on the piano, I almost got to go to Hollywood to record my music, but it wasn't my time, oh well...I wont give up, I hope this inspires someone not to give up on their dreams, no matter what is it, go for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment